3.14.2009

Enjoying the beautiful weather

The three musketeers!

Huckleberry having fun with Bei as he goes down the slide.

Max taking the kids for their first tractor ride of the season.


This afternoon we spent the day with the Huckleberry crew along with some other neighborhood kids.



Bei is a pretty fearless kid and started going down head first while on his back. I was able to capture him laughing which he did every time. He is such a happy little guy!




Bei sliding down after his Easter Eggs which he called "Cupcakes". Don't ask me why...





Friday afternoon Bei and I spent the afternoon at the park behind our house. I couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. I always bring some type of prop to play with because going down a slide or swinging on a swing can get boring quickly. This time I brought some plastic easter eggs, a golf ball and a superball. Bei loved rolling those down the slide over and over.





No comments: