9.28.2008

End of September

My dadya will keep you from taking my picture again!

A gasket of laughter...

You're not taking my picture again, are you?...I'm going to blow a gasket...


Are there any Cheetos in this machine?



Is that corn or a cigarette butt hanging from the goats mouth?
Friday Bei and I went to the Pumpkin patch where they had a petting zoo. The weather was beautiful and our neighbors, Huckleberry, Max and Curly joined us too. Friday evening we went up north to the cabin and had a really relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Hi Dan and Liz, For the first time in weeks I had time to catch up on my favorite blogs. Can you believe it's been 5 months today that our little ones officially became ours! It was so wonderful to share this special time with such great people! You two were so supportive during our time in China. I read about Bei's upcoming surgery and we will be praying for him. Please let us know when it will take place. I know in my heart he will come through this OK but I know how you feel about being scared. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Hugs and prayers,

Pamela, John and Lily