7.07.2008

Cousin-time!

Sweet and innocent

A new form of London Bridge

Yeah, more cousins joined us on Thursday!


We visited the petting zoo in Hayward



Tiger Woods watch out...





Yummo...Funyons!




We played lots of bubbles!







Giving Aunt Jeannine a kiss before her long ride home.


We had a a very nice surprise added to our 4th of July week. My sister Jeannine drove her two teenage kids up to our cabin from Chicago and they spent the week with us! She drove back that same day...she is nuts!! Anyway, what an eye opener to me...I'm ready to adopt two teenagers! I was able to take a shower undisturbed, put on my make-up without sharing my lipstick with Bei, I was able to cook and clean up without hindrance...yep, I'm ready to adopt an older child. It was fun to have the kids up for the week. We had beautiful weather so we boated, swam and enjoyed the outdoors. On Thursday, my sister from Wisconsin came with her two daughters. Lots of cousin time for Bei.





No comments: