6.23.2008

Poster Boy for Adoption



Bei found a playmate that loves to pick dandelions as much as he does! We had a play date with Lily and her mom, Kim. Lily is 3 years old, originally from Hunan China and a real cutie pie. Don't worry Doe Doe, I'll keep my eye on him...he still only calls you on his pretend phone!
Dan and I are still walking around thunderstruck at how fortunate and blessed we are to have Bei in our life. Honestly, he is the most loving little guy. I must have gotten at least 50 kisses today. This weekend he woke up around midnight and he looked like he was going to start crying, he saw me laying next to him, climbed on top of me, gave me a kiss and fell asleep. It was like he was saying "thank you for being there when I needed you". We are very very blessed!

No comments: